Training report - Basic Course on Cash Transfer Programming (Peshawar and Hyderabad)
|Post date||Friday, 26 September, 2014 - 09:02|
|Content Themes||Cash and Vouchers, Urban, Working Group|
|Sources||Cash Working Group|
Overall objective of the training:
To strengthen skills of practitioners in the planning and
implementation of Cash Transfer Programmes.
By the end of the training course, participants will be equipped with improved knowledge and skills in:
• Assessing the appropriateness of CTPs
• Selecting the most appropriate transfer modality in a specific context
• Setting the transfer value
• Selecting delivery mechanism for cash disbursement
• Avoiding risks and bottlenecks in CTPs
• Managing the entire programme cycle (planning, implementation and monitoring).