The next Cluster Coordinators' Retreat will be in person, and it will be held in Rome next February 20-22.
Please note that:
- The retreat will be in person (no remote participation).
- As the number of participants is limited, the global Support Team will review the list of interested participants to ensure maximum representation (geographical scope, gender, etc.).
- We will prioritize the participation of national staff.
- Please get approval from both Cluster Lead Agencies.
- While it is primarily organised for cluster coordinators and co-facilitators, it can be open for some information management officers, if the number allows it.
- The gFSC will not cover the costs of any participation, this is to be seen with your country office. However, lunch and coffee breaks will be provided throughout the 3 days. Participation will be notified by an email of the global support team, with all required details to organize the trip.
Admin note attached.
Global Food Security Cluster